Cheesecake Dessert Cups are served in individually portioned 2-oz.shot glasses and are made with a easy graham cracker crust and a creamy no-bake cheesecake filling! End yours off along with your favourite toppings, like whipped cream or fruit pie filling!
Hey everybody! Sam right here once more from Sugar Spun Run! At this time I’ve a easy and fully no-bake recipe for you: Cheesecake Dessert Cups!
This recipe is predicated off of my favourite no-bake cheesecake recipe, however is barely modified to be fitted to being served in mini cups. A advantage of serving them this fashion within the cups (as a substitute of in a springform pan) is that because you don’t want to fret about slicing the cheesecake, you don’t want to attend for the cheesecake filling to set. As soon as your cheesecake batter has been portioned, you possibly can dig proper in!
I at all times use and suggest utilizing 2-oz.shot glasses for this recipe. I purchase plastic ones off of Amazon once I make cheesecake cups as a result of I don’t even have 24 shot glasses available (nor would I actually really feel like cleansing them afterwards!).
These creamy cheesecake dessert cups are really easy to make, so let’s get proper to the recipe. We’ll begin with a easy, three-ingredient graham cracker crust — one which doesn’t require any pre-baking.
How do I make a No-Bake Graham Cracker Crust?
This recipe is predicated off of my tremendous easy graham cracker crust, and also you simply want three elements: Graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. If you happen to don’t have pre-made graham cracker crumbs available, you possibly can crush about Three half graham cracker sheets to make them your self, simply be sure to crush the crumbs very nicely (I like to make use of a meals processor). We’ll additionally add only a sprint of sugar to the combo, after which melted butter is what’s going to serve to assist bind the elements collectively and make a real crust within the backside of every cheesecake cup.
What toppings ought to I take advantage of over a no-bake cheesecake filling?
These Cheesecake Dessert Cups style nice with nearly any topping, however my favorites are selfmade whipped cream or fruit pie filling.
Cherry or Raspberry pie filling each are nice on prime of no-bake cheesecake, in the event you don’t really feel like making your individual you possibly can simply purchase the canned store-bought filling (which is what I did for the Cheesecake Dessert Cup within the first image — simple and scrumptious!).
These cheesecake dessert cups are at all times successful at any time when I take them to a celebration or a potluck. They’re simple to make, simple to customise, and enjoyable to eat. I hope you’ll attempt them out and let me know the way you want them!
Get pleasure from!
- You will have 24 2-oz.shot glasses, I often use plastic ones that I buy by means of Amazon (hyperlink above).
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2½ Tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ouncescream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup bitter cream
- 1½ cup heavy cream*
- Whipped cream, cherry pie filling, or any of your favourite toppings!
- Put together your graham cracker crust first by combining graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium-sized bowl. Add butter and use a fork to stir till well-combined.
- Drop about 1½ teaspoon of the graham cracker combination into the underside of every shot glass and use a rounded teaspoon to tamp the crumb combination down right into a crust. Put aside and put together your cheesecake filling.
- Place cream cheese in a big bowl and use an electrical mixer to beat till clean.
- Step by step add powdered sugar and stir till well-combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract and lemon juice, pausing to scrape down the edges and backside of the bowl.
- Add bitter cream and stir nicely.
- Pour heavy cream right into a separate, medium-sized bowl (ideally a relaxing metallic bowl). Whisk on excessive pace (ideally utilizing an electrical mixer or a stand mixer) till stiff peaks are achieved.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese combination till clean and well-combined.
- Pour cheesecake filling into a big ziploc bag and snip off one nook — about 1″-sized gap. Pipe filling into every shot glass, filling about ⅔-Three/four of the best way till all shot glasses are evenly stuffed.
- Function is or prime along with your most popular topping — fruit pie filling, whipped cream, cookie crumbs and chocolate ganache are all nice choices!
- Cheesecake dessert cups could be saved within the fridge in an hermetic container. The filling will thicken because it chills.